Rates & Conditions
If we decide to start the journey together, there are a few extensive package options available at an attractive rate with many extras. Tailor-made session packages are available upon request. These are made around the specifics of your specific issue. In addition to the session time, they contain a structured plan of homework for you as a client, as well as check-in moments between sessions via telephone, email or via skype.
All prices include 21% VAT for individuals. With invoice the stated amount is excl. 21% VAT.
Hourly rate Skype Coaching / Reading: 75.- eu p.u.
Hourly rate Consult: 100 euros / 1.5 hours 140 euros / 2 hours 180 euros
Coaching / bodywork of 1.5 hours 140, - euro.
Trauma work session 2 hours 180 euros.
For more benefits, please look below at the packages offered
Intimacy Coaching 1.5 hours
Sexological consultation / Bodywork 1.5 hours
Pelvic Heart Integration, deep work psychotherapy / body work 2.5 hours
Pelvic release (genital touch bodywork) 2 hours
Ancestral medicine, systemic lineage repair 2 hours
Trauma release & integration 2-2.5 hours
Tao tantric massage 2 hours
"Love and Sexuality" Couple weekend private retreat 2.5 days
(Friday evening to Sunday, information on request)
online coaching 375, - euro 6 = 7. 6x 1hr Skype Coaching session, bonus: 60 min. First Intake session, support between sessions)
hands-on support 800, - euro: 6 = 8. 6 sessions of 1.5 hours, bonus: 45 minutes intake via skype, extra session of 1.5 hours, evaluations via telephone or skype between sessions. practical guidance by email with the training material for home.
intensive route 1250 euros: 10 = 13. 10 sessions of 1.5 hours, bonus: 45 minutes intake, two coaching sessions via skype worth 150, - euro, process support via e-mail or telephone between sessions, including support for home).
Payments and cancellation conditions:
At the first consultation and during Skype coaching, the amount must be paid in advance.
Canceling or moving your appointment to a later date is free of charge if this happens 48 hours before your appointment.
When canceling the appointment later than 48 hours in advance, a 25, - euro administration fee will be charged.
If the appointment is canceled within 24 hours, 100% of the price will be charged.
The full amount is charged at the no-show.
Prices for the workshop are stated at the workshop itself.
All prices include 21% VAT for individuals.
With invoice the stated amount is excl. 21% VAT.
Cancellation of workshop participation:
Cancellation at workshops is free of charge up to 4 weeks before the workshop. The amount is fully reimbursed excluding administration costs of 25 euros.
If canceled between 4 weeks and 1 week before the workshop, 50% of the contribution will be charged (minus 25 euros administration costs).
If canceled in less than 1 week before the workshop or if you do not cancel, no refund is possible. If you do not come, you can arrange for another participant to take your place in consultation with the facilitator.
This privacy statement applies to all services that It’s about Love provides.
I regard respect for the privacy of my clients and clients as a justified social duty.
I want to be able to offer targeted and personal service and for that I sometimes need personal data. In this I follow the AVG / GDPR, the laws and regulations that apply to the use of personal data. Online services must also be transparent and reliable.
Personal data is all data that identifies a person as an individual.
Personal data through interaction include name, address, email address, date of birth, bank account number, telephone number, etc. Personal data is not only created through interaction but also through technical processes such as contact forms, responses, web analysis and third-party inclusions.
Personal data through interaction
1. To prepare quotes and invoices, address details are required. To send the newsletter, name and e-mail address are required.
2. The personal data provided is only used for the specific purposes for which it was provided.
3. Personal data is never sold to third parties or given away for reciprocal services. Personal data provided to Itsaboutlove.nl remains exclusive to Itsaboutlove.nl.
4. When a question is asked that may need to be answered by colleagues or sector colleagues. permission is requested to pass on the e-mail address and / or telephone number to the relevant professional.
5. Personal data is not kept longer than necessary, with due observance of the legal duty of entrepreneurs. E-mail addresses of people who unsubscribe from the newsletter will be deleted after 4 weeks. Address details of offers and invoices are not included in a database. Invoices and quotations are stored electronically within the legal period of 7 years.
Personal data through technical processes
1. Squarespace - This website runs on Squarespace. By default, Squarespace does not collect any personal data about visitors, only the data that is shown on the user profile screen of registered users.
3. Cookies - When you leave a comment on our site, you can indicate whether we can store your name, e-mail address and website in a cookie. We do this for your convenience so that you do not have to enter this information again for a new response. These cookies are valid for one year. When you change or publish a message, an additional cookie is stored by your browser. This cookie does not contain any personal data and only contains the post ID of the item that you have edited. This cookie expired after a day.
5. Squarespace plugins - Various plugins collect the minimum data needed for the website to work correctly. This data is not stored by Itsaboutlove.nl but by the relevant plugin. For security reasons, a list of plugins is not openly available. If you have any doubts about the integrity of a used plugin or you are wondering which plugins collect your personal data, please contact email@example.com.
Every effort is made to protect personal data as well as possible against unauthorized access, loss or theft. Personal data is stored on a PC with real-time virus and malware protection. They are updated weekly to a secure file within the Google cloud. Information for the newsletter is stored within the Mailpoet plugin.
The content of the website is protected by anti-hacking software.
7. GDRP gives the client / client the right to view, modify, block or remove personal data within the rules of Dutch law. Contact trozenthal (at) gmail.com if you have any questions about this.
Comments / questions about this privacy statement or your own personal data? Contact us via trozenthal (at) gmail.com
Prepared on 30 May 2018. Last change on 30 January 2019.